May 2022 – IXYS 3-Phase Rectifier Bridges
Published on: 19/05/2022
IXYS 3-phase rectifier bridges are available in 40A/800V to 200V, in compact GUFP package
IXYS/Littelfuse offers fully insulated 3-phase rectifier bridges with blocking voltages from 800V up to 2200V, in a compact and easy to mount GUFP package with enhanced creepage and clearance distances. They provide extended and market-leading ratings of 40A, 800V to 2200V for a rugged and space-efficient input rectification solution.
IXYS 3-phase rectifier bridge benefits
– Designed for rugged and efficient input rectification with low leakage current
– Extended reliability
– High creepage and clearance distances for easy fulfilment of international standards
– No additional insulation needed
IXYS 3-phase rectifier bridge features
– Clip-soldering construction
– Planar passivated diodes
– Insulated package with 2.5kV insulation voltage
– Creepage and clearance distance
– On surface terminal to backside dSpb >= 8mm
– On surface terminal to terminal dSpp >= 8mm
– Through air terminal to backside dApb >= 4mm
– Through air terminal to terminal dApp >= 5.5mm
Three phase rectification in industrial applications such as:
– Industrial drives
– Battery charging
– Industrial power supplies
GD Rectifiers is an authorised distributor for IXYS, stocking a wide range of their power semiconductor components including: diodes, IGBTs, inverter modules, MOSFETs, rectifier bridges, AC controlled thyristors, SIC Power MOSFETs, SiC Schottky diodes, switchable current regulators, thyristors, thyristor diode modules and thyristor module accessories.
For further information on IXYS’ 3-Phase Rectifier Bridges please call GD Rectifiers on: 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com.