September 2022 – IXYS 1200V N-Channel SiC MOSFETs
The IXYS 1200V N-Channel SiC MOSFETs are available in 25, 40, 80, 120 and 160 mΩ ratings. They are available in TO-247—4L package with a Kelvin source connection. The pin arrangement simplifies the PCB routing, while the Kelvin source connection reduces the stray inductance in the gate drive circuit. The result is an improvement in efficiency, EMI behaviour and switching performance. The MOSFETs exhibit superior gate oxide reliability and are optimised for switching performance.
IXYS SiC MOSFETs Features
- Positive temperature coefficient
- 175°C maximum operating junction temperature
- Fast and low losses switching, MOSFETs optimised for high frequency switching
- SiC diodes with nearly zero reverse recovery current
- Dedicated Kelvin connection to source
SiC MOSFET Benefits
- Easy paralleling of devices
- Optimised overall system efficiency
- Idea; for high-speed applications
- High power dissipation capability
SiC MOSFET Markets/Applications
- Switch-mode power supplies
- High voltage DC/DC converters
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Solar inverters
- EV charging stations
SiC MOSFET Datasheets
GD Rectifiers is an official distributor for IXYS GD Rectifiers is an official distributor for IXYS and distributes their complete range of semiconductors including, diodes, IGBTs, converter brake inverter modules, MOSFETs, rectifier bridges, AC controlled thyristors, SiC power MOSFETs, Sic Schottky diodes, switchable current regulators, thyristors, thyristor diode modules and thyristor module accessories.
For further information on IXYS N-Channel SiC MOSFETs, or to discuss your enquiry with our sales team, please call: 01444 243 452 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.