October 2021 – New IXYS LSIC2SD170Bxx Series 1700V SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes
Published on: 27/10/2021
Learn more about IXYS SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes today
The IXYS LSIC2SD170Bxx 1700V silicon carbide (SiC) Schottky barrier diodes are available in 10A, 25A and 50A current ratings in a to-247-2L package. The SiC Schottky diodes have negligible reverse recovery energy which reduces switching losses and improves system efficiency. This series of SiC Schottky diodes have high surge current capability, positive temperature coefficient of the forward voltage (Vf) for ease of paralleling and a maximum operating junction temperature of 175°C. This series designed by IXYS is ideal for applications where improvements in efficiency, paralleling reliability and simplified thermal management are required.
- Easy paralleling of devices
- Optimised overall system efficiency
- Ideal for high-speed applications
- High power dissipation capability
- Positive temperature coefficient of the forward voltage (Vf)
- 175°C maximum operating junction temperature
- Extremely fast, temperature-independent switching
- Nearly zero reverse recovery current
- Surge capability: 72A ≤ IFSM ≤ 280A
- Thermal resistance: 0.23K/W≤ RthJC ≤0.85K/W
- Boost diodes in PFC or DC/DC stages
- Switch-mode power supplies
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Solar inverters
- Industrial motor drives
- EV charging stations
GD Rectifiers is an official distributor for IXYS and distributes their complete range of semiconductors including, diodes, IGBTs, inverter modules, MOSFETs, rectifier bridges, AC controlled thyristors, SiC power MOSFETs, SiC Schottky diodes, switchable current regulators, thyristors, thyristor diode modules and thyristor module accessories.
For further information on IXYS SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes, or to discuss your enquiry with our sales team, please call: 01444 243 452 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.