April 2023 – Ocram’s New High Voltage Diode HSKN/R 5000 V – 30 A
Ocram announces the launch of a new high voltage diode
Ocram’s High Voltage Diode HSKN/R 5000 V – 30A
- Tensions from da 2,5 KV a 180 KV
- Currents from 0,25 A a 30 A
- Hermetically sealed in ceramic tubes
- Suitable for solder or screw connections
- They can be mounted in the air or in oil
- Avalanche feature
- Reduced overall dimensions
- Diagnostic medical equipment
- Electrical cable insulation quality test
- Laser equipment
- X-ray equipment
- Electronic beam welding
- Electrostatic precipitators
- AT measuring equipment
Ocram is a leading manufacturer of high-quality rectifiers and diodes, based in Italy. Ocram strives to meet strict quality standards and are UNI EN ISO certified 9001 and CSQ certified.
The company provides the ability to customise each tool, modelling it to the customer’s needs even for single pieces; the absolute operational safety which guarantees safety from any damage; punctuality in deliveries (zero delay policy) and accurate pre and post sales customer assistance is of paramount importance to Ocram.
At GD Rectifiers, we provide customers with the expert technical support they need on Ocram’s photovoltaic triple diode assemblies, high voltage diodes, string diodes and rotating diode assemblies. We’ve been an official distributor for Ocram Power Electronics for over twenty years and have access to Ocram’s complete range of semiconductor components used in aeronautics, naval, electromedical, laser, renewable energy and photovoltaic markets.