November 2021 – Career Opportunity – CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Published on: 24/11/2021
GD Rectifiers are excited to announce that they are looking for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their team in Burgess Hill, West Sussex
GD Rectifiers – CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Benefits: 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
One of the UK’s leading distributors of power electronic components are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their team. A major player in the power electronics industry, GD Rectifiers has built a remarkable reputation over the past 50 years and are proud to work on some of Britain’s biggest and most exciting rail, automotive, aviation, medical, and industrial projects.
1. Strong ability to set and operate a Cincinnati CNC machines
2. Heidenhain programming
3. General warehouse/factory duties
4. Report directly to the Factory Supervisor
Skills & Experience
1. Advanced level of experience operating Cincinnati CNC machines with Heidenhain controls
2. Excellent working knowledge of CNC machines and Heidenhain controls
3. Ability to read engineering drawings and liaise with the sales team on jobs
4. Compliant with all health and safety procedures
5. Forklift license desired but not essential
6. Willingness to work as a team and work on other factory areas when required
7. A positive, can do attitude and approach to your work
8. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a CNC machining role
9. Minimum 2 years of programming with Heidenhain control machines
To apply for this role you must live in the UK and be able to commute to Burgess Hill. please send your CV to: email@example.com. For further information on job vacancies please visit our Careers page on our website.
No agencies please.
GD Rectifiers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you apply for this role, GD Rectifiers will keep your CV on file for three months and will contact you if a suitable role becomes available. If you do not wish for your CV to be kept on file, please contact Sarah Langley: firstname.lastname@example.org.