July 2021 – Career Opportunity – CNC Operator/Setter
Published on: 06/07/2021
GD Rectifiers are excited to announce that they are looking for a CNC Operator/Setter to join their team in Burgess Hill, West Sussex
GD Rectifiers – CNC Operator/Setter
Job Title: CNC Operator/Setter
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Job Type: Temporary, 3-6 months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
One of the UK’s leading distributors of power electronic components are looking for an experienced CNC Operator/Setter to join their team. A major player in the power electronics industry, GD Rectifiers has built a remarkable reputation over the past 50 years and are proud to work on some of Britain’s biggest and most exciting rail, automotive, aviation, medical and industrial projects.
GD Rectifiers are looking for an experienced CNC Operator/Setter, that is hard working and has a positive attitude to join their team at what is an exciting time for the company.
1. Strong ability to set and operate a Cincinnati CNC Machine
2. Support and help out with assembly work when required
3. Responsible for the movement of stock using a forklift
4. General warehouse/factory duties
5. Report directly to the Factory Supervisor
Skills & Experience
1. Advanced level of experience operating Cincinnati CNC machines with Heidenhain controls
2. Excellent working knowledge of CNC Machines and Heidenhain controls
3. Ability to read engineering drawings and liaise with the sales team on jobs
4. Compliant with all health and safety procedures
5. Forklift license desired but not essential
6. Willingness to work as a team and work on other factory areas when required
7. A positive, can do attitude and approach to your work
8. A minimum of 1-year experience in a CNC Machining role or as an apprentice
To apply for this role, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
No agencies please.
GD Rectifiers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you apply for this role, GD Rectifiers will keep your CV on file for three months and will contact you if a suitable role becomes available. If you do not wish for your CV to be kept on file, please contact Sarah Langley: firstname.lastname@example.org.