May 2023 – Littelfuse at PCIM Europe 2023
What you can expect from Littelfuse at PCIM Europe
PCIM Europe 2023
Discover the Littelfuse products that will be on show at PCIM Europe this year in hall 9 at Booth 303.
Littelfuse will be exhibiting at PCIM Europe 2023 next week from 9th – 11th May. Littelfuse acquired IXYS Corporation in January 2018, and now offers a wide portfolio of semiconductors. Littelfuse partners with customers to design and deliver innovative, reliable solutions to over 100,000 end customers. Littelfuse products are found in a variety of industrial, transportation and electronics end markets.
Littelfuse at PCIM Europe: Discover the Highlights
3 Littelfuse Sessions on E-Mobility & Energy Storage you won’t want to miss
Tuesday 9th May at 11:15am
“High Power battery Energy Storage for Charging Infrastructure” by Ralf Keggenhoff
Wednesday 10th May at 2:55pm
“Megawatt Charging Solutions for Commercial Electrical Vehicles” by Dr. Martin Schulz
Thursday 11th May at 10:30am
“EV Charging: AC, DC and Bi-Directional” by Dr. Karsten Haehre
The Littelfuse team will also be presenting two oral presentations and three poster presentations at PCIM Conference. Visit Littelfuse at Booth 303, Hall 9 to discover their latest products and solutions to address commercial eMobility and industrial automation.
- “Improving High-Power Crowbar Design Using Rupture-Enhanced, Capsule Style Thyristors in Medium-Voltage Driven Applications” by Dr. Martin Schulz on Tuesday 9th May at 2:40pm on Stage: München 2
- “Evaluation of Silicon-Based 3-Level T-Type Neutral Boost Rectifier Integrated into SMPD Package for EV Charger Applications” by Dr. Karsten Haehre on Thursday 11th May at 2:00pm on Stage: München 2
- “Development of Cu-Cu Joining Technology by Laser Welding for Terminal Attach within Power Semiconductor Package” by Elaheh Arjmand on Tuesday 9th May poster presentations starting 3:05pm at Foyer Entrance, NCC Mitte (Packaging and Integration)
- “ISOPLUS – SMPD: An Advanced Isolated Packaging to Fully Exploit the Advantages of SiC MOSFETs” by Aalok Bhatt on Tuesday 9th May, poster presentations starting 3:05pm at Foyer Entrance, NCC Mitte (Packaging for SiC Devices)
- “Evaluating SiC-MOSFETs and Si-IGBTs as Self-Protected Battery Disconnect switch in MW-Capable Battery Applications” by Dr. Martin Schulz on Wednesday 10th May, poster presentations starting 3:05pm at Foyer Entrance, NCC Mitte (Energy Storage and Smart Grid)
Don’t forget to visit Littelfuse on the final day to play the dexterity game with your chance to win a special prize.
Join Littelfuse at PCIM Europe 2023 from Tuesday 9th May – Thursday 11th May 2023 Booth 303, Hall 9.
Find out more about what you can expect from Littelfuse at PCIM Europe, or to request a consultation at the event click here.