July 2020 – Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
Published on: 07/07/2020
Contract manufacturing services to suit your design, application and budget
Founded in 1964, GD Rectifiers has developed into one of the UK’s leading contract electronic manufacturers. The heart of the company is its West Sussex-based office and manufacturing facility, located in a modern, state-of-the-art 10,000sqft factory in Burgess Hill.
GD Rectifiers has invested heavily and continued to attract market leading customers with requirements to outsource all, or a significant part, of their product manufacturing. GD Rectifiers works with customers from initial design through to on-going manufacture and delivery of configured products to final end users.
GD Rectifiers covers all areas of electronic and electrical assemblies and heatsinks, and adheres to strict international standards. The company provides unrivalled customer service and quality, and adheres to the following systems and procedures: ISO 9001:2015 and complies with BS EN 60947-4-3:2014 and BS EN 60146-1-1:2010.
GD Rectifiers continues to develop solid customer partnerships and strives to provide an exemplary service to existing and future customers within the contract electronic manufacturing marketplace.
How GD Rectifiers could help you with contract manufacturing services
- State-of-the-art power electronic assembly
- Design partnership from concept to production
- Wide range of power assemblies and controllers – single phase, three phase and hex-phase assemblies, rectifiers, regulators, inverters, selenium suppressors, firing circuits and trigger modules, rotating diode assemblies
- Choose from 24 designs and three configurations available
- Typical applications include: AC drives, DC drives, bridges, regulators, soft starts, energy optimisers, telecommunications, UPS and SMPS
- We test, design and deliver the best in power assemblies
- 160+ profiles in stock and shop by device type or part number
- Bespoke lengths and finishing options available
- Large range of heatsinks available – custom designed heatsinks, forced-air cooled heatsinks, LED heatsinks, hollow fin heatsinks, solid fin heatsinks, water and oil cooled heatsinks
- Extensive range of heatsink accessories – busbar insulators, busbars for modules, clamps for capsules, thermal compound, thermal trips, AC and DC fans
- Able to quote heatsink profiles outside of product range
- Confident that heatsink prices and lead times won’t be beaten elsewhere
- State-of-the-art CAD and CAM software
- Dedicated CNC machinery used purely for bespoke lengths specified by customers
- CNC machining capacity up to 2000mm with a saw capacity of 500mm x 200mm
- High quality batch-work machining
- Competitive pricing with a fast turnaround
For further information on GD Rectifiers’ contract manufacturing services, please call our sales team today on 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com. Visit our LinkedIn page for recent contract manufacturing case studies and collaborations.