April 2023 – Semikron Danfoss at PCIM Europe 2023
Preview new products from Semikron Danfoss at PCIM Europe 2023
Visit Semikron Danfoss next month at PCIM Europe
Semikron Danfoss at PCIM Europe 2023
The newly formed Semikron Danfoss will be exhibiting at PCIM Europe 2023 next month from 9th – 11th May. Semikron and Danfoss Silicon Power merged in 2022, offering a significant growth in innovation, technology and capacity to service customers. Semikron Danfoss are excited to exhibit and show attendees their product capabilities, meet customers at the show and discuss solutions to strengthen your products.
Discover the Semikron Danfoss products that will be on show at PCIM Europe this year in hall 7 at booth 7-422.
SKiiP 7 – Designed to meet your challenges
Semikron Danfoss’ new SKiiP 7 IPM generation enables customers to design converters with higher power ratings at the same or less volume. It provides a modular design and availability of both 6-pack and half bridge configurations with up to 6 power modules on one heatsink. The power range of SKiiP 7 is extremely wide from 150kW to 2MW.
- 500A and 600A sixpack configuration
- Easy paralleling
- Optimised performance with state-of-the-art driver ASIC chip set
- 100% tested including burn-in
- Generation 7 IGBT/CAL4F chip set, humidity-robust
- Sintered die connection
- High-performance heat sink
- High-performance thermal paste (HPTP)
Watch the video – https://youtu.be/GLlYSv456yo
Silicon Carbide Range
Semikron Danfoss offers robust packaging compatible with industry and automotive designs, we leverage our chip independence to supply the latest SiC technology.
Semikron Danfoss offers power modules for all industrial applications. The SEMITOP E1/E2 module family is our solution for compact EV charging, solar energy storage and motor drives. The SEMITRANS 3 package offers even higher power, with a 62mm-wide baseplate module available in 1200V and 1700V half-bridge topologies.
- Industry standard SEMITOP E1/E2 and SEMITRANS 3 packages
- Automotive grade eMPack and DCM solutions
- Superior reliability in a fully sintered package
- Dedicated configurations for all BEV power ranges
- Compact packages
- Ultra-low stray inductance
- Scalable across voltage classes
- High power density
- Application-specific module packaging technologies
- Half-bridge, H-bridge, sixpack, double boost and 3-level topologies
- Multiple SiC chip sources ensure supply chain resilience
- Industry standard pinouts make multiple sourcing easy
- Advanced packaging technology takes full advantage of silicon carbide capabilities
- Customised modules give users design flexibility
Watch the video – https://youtu.be/92jPrMYO-GY
Semikron Danfoss Stage Presentations at PCIM 2023
How Energy Storage and EV Charging Trends Influence Power Electronics
09 May 2023, 10:25 – 10:45
E-Mobility & Energy Storage Stage