Bussmann Compact High Speed Fuses
Eaton Bussmann’s new series of Compact High Speed Fuses are designed for compact drives, power conversion and UPS equipment.
The 50-400A fuses use up to 48% less enclosure space compared to other traditional high speed, round body fuses. Bussmann’s unique design allows for significantly smaller package without compromising the heat rise performance.
Bussmann offer the most compact high speed fuses in the industry with ratings of 500Vac/dc to help you achieve smaller overall equipment designs.
- A footprint that uses less enclosure space, allowing for a reduction in the overall size of power conversion equipment
- Unique design allows for a smaller package without compromising the heat performance
- Global acceptance with UL and IEC
- CSA Component Acceptance, Class 1422-30
- RoHS Compliant
- Traditional installation with a fuse block or bolt-on to busbar for improved design flexibility
AC/DC l2t (A2s)
AC* l2t (A2s)
DC** l2t (A2s)
Eaton Bussmann are a division of Cooper Industries and are a leading Manufacturer of Circuit Protection Solutions. They manufacture a wide range of Circuit Protection Fuses, Microswitches and Trip Indicators.
You can find further information on Eaton Bussmann using the following links:
Tel: 01444 243 452
Fax: 01444 870 722