July 2019 – Mersen’s New Surge Protection Catalogue
Published on: 25/07/2019
Introducing Mersen’s new surge protection catalogue
Mersen is a world leader and manufacturer of SPDs and solutions in the field of lighting and surge protection. They design, manufacture, test and certify products and systems. They are leading experts in the safety and reliability of electrical equipment, offering global electrical protection solutions.
Mersen is committed to innovation and safety testing. They have two surge test labs, one in Massachusetts and one in Spain, offering the widest range of tests to IEC, UL and NFC standards.
Mersen’s New Surge Protection Catalogue
Mersen’s surge protection range benefits from:
- Combining their experience of international manufacturing and test standards for SPDs (IEC and UL)
- Providing unique expertise in the combination of SPD and fuse technology
- Offering innovative product ranges that combine surge protection and ground monitoring to provide full safety and continuity of service
- A state-of-the-art surge test platform, with laboratories holding accreditations for both IEC/EN 61643-11 and UL 1449
- A global manufacturing footprint of a comprehensive range of solutions covering both IEC and UL markets
- A market leader in POP (TOV) power frequency overvoltage protection and combined SPD+POP devices
GD Rectifiers is an authorised distributor for Mersen (formerly known as Ferraz Shawmut) and have been distributing their range of fuses, high voltage IEC fuses, low voltage IEC fuses and surge arresters for over a decade.
GD Rectifiers provides competitive quotes on your requirements, offers fast delivery and exceptional customer service and technical support.
For further information on Mersen’s product range, please contact GD Rectifiers today on: 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com.