Product & Stock Availability
Our quick guide to our products and shopping with us
Accurate product and availability information
Follow these simple steps when sourcing components
Product & Stock Availability
As a UK stockist for some of the world’s leading power electronic component manufacturers, we are well stocked and hold up to 170,000 components at any one time. However, some of our components are fast moving especially when demand for semiconductors is high, so if you see stock levels on our website that cater to your request, we would encourage customers to request a quote quickly. For non-stocked items, our sales team will provide pricing and a lead time within their quote that they give to you.
How to Request a Quote
Requesting a quote is easy, whether it’s a enquiry on an existing product within our range or sourcing items not in our current portfolio, we’re confident that we could save you money on your next project.
We offer a wide range of solutions designed to help you keep costs down, including fixed term pricing on call-off orders, off-site inventory management for call-off orders, scheduled orders, sourcing alternative parts and manufacturing bespoke products to meet customer requirements.
We offer six ways to request a quote
- Enquire pop up – click the ‘enquire’ button in the bottom right-hand corner of every page on our website
- Quick enquiry form – complete the quick enquiry form on our homepage
- Call or email our sales team on 01444 243 452 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock list – click the enquire button on our stock list page to submit an enquiry
- Product page – click ‘request a quote’ to send an enquiry to our team
- Quote request form – complete our quote request form or general ‘get in touch’ form throughout the website to submit your enquiry
You can check our stock quantities or see if we have individual components in stock in four ways:
- Stock list – view our stock list page where all part numbers, manufacturers, product descriptions and stock quantities are shown
- Product pages – visit individual product pages and check for the in stock or out of stock labels.
- Phone – call our friendly team on 01444 243 452 who will be happy to stock check parts for you
- Email – email our sales team on email@example.com and they’ll check stock quantities for you
We recommend if your query is urgent to phone or email our team for the quickest and most accurate response.
Need components urgently and looking for stock?
View our stock list and shop from over 170,000 components today.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We welcome the chance to beat your current prices by quoting you on volume orders, sourcing items from manufacturers extended ranges or those not currently in our product portfolio. We hold quotes for 30 days, protecting you against price increases.