November 2020 - COVID-19 Business Update
Published on: 06/11/2020
We’re here, ready to help keep our customers operational
We're determined to serve our customers and keep them operational, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. The GD Rectifiers team is working tirelessly to continue providing customers with the broad selection of electronic components, competitive pricing and expert technical support they've come to expect from GD Rectifiers. We are all in this together, and we're here by your side, ready and waiting for when you need us. We continue to partner with customers all over the world who are adapting, innovating and providing state-of-the-art solutions, impacting the frontline every day but most importantly today and during lockdown.
We are committed to providing a safe, reliable service to our customers as long as it is safe to do so. We are continuing to follow official guidance from the government and health authorities. The well being of our employees, customers and suppliers is our number one priority.
As our office and factory remain open and business is as usual, we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure the safety of our employees and customers including:
- Team members working from home where possible
- Sanitising all surfaces and production areas
- Regular cleaning of work stations every few hours
- Enhanced order fulfilment processes to decrease potential interaction
- Equipped with PPE and a COVID compliant workforce
- Following all recommended personal hygiene and social distancing guidelines
- External visitors are not permitted in the office or factory at this time
We strongly recommend that customers with urgent requirements or orders to place contact us as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays to their supply chain. We are committed to helping you source the components you need, whether it's sourcing a modern day replacement to an obsolete part, finding alternative components to suit your needs or liaising with the factory on the possibility of designing a new part, we're confident we'll help find the right solution for you.
We're still adjusting to this new normal while focusing on providing the same levels of inventory, customer service and technical support you know and appreciate from GD Rectifiers.
Continuing to serve our customers
We are committed to serving our customers throughout these uncertain times, as long as it is safe to do so.
As our office and factory remains open, we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that our customers can continue to enjoy our products:
- As an electronic component distributor, we are well stocked on most components and are ready to
support customers quickly with their requirements
- We are working closely with our manufacturers to ensure our product supply for non-stocked items is
continuous and satisfies customer demand
- We are contacting our customers to reassure them that its business as usual
- We’re advising customers to place orders as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays to
their supply chain
- We are working with all of our suppliers to ensure there is minimal disruption to any of our products
or services, including delivery
Keeping you informed
We will continue to keep you updated through email, social media channels and our website. We will ensure our website reflects the best available information relating to any necessary changes to our products and services or potential closures.
For further information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website here.
Thank you for your support in keeping one another safe.
Managing Director, GD Rectifiers