May 2017 - Career Opportunity: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Published on: 24/05/2017
GD Rectifiers are excited to announce that they are looking for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their team in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Benefits: 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
The UK's leading Distributor of Power Electronic Components are looking for an experience CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their team. A major player in the Power Electronics industry, GD Rectifiers has built a remarkable reputation over the past 50 years and are proud to work on some of Britain's biggest and most exciting rail, automotive, aviation, medical and industrial projects.
GD Rectifiers are looking for an experienced CNC programmer, that is hard working and has a positive attitude to join their team at what is an exciting time for the company.
1. Strong ability to program, set and operate a Cincinnati CNC Machine
2. Assembly work within the production team
3. Responsible for the movement of stock using a forklift
4. General warehouse/factory duties
5. Report directly to the Factory Supervisor
Skills and Experience
1. Advanced level of experience operating Cincinnati CNC machines with Heidenhain controls
2. Excellent working knowledge of CNC Machines and Heidenhain controls
3. Ability to read engineering drawings and liaise with the sales team on jobs
4. Compliant with all Health & Safety procedures
5. Forklift license desired but not essential
6. Willingness to work as a team and work on other factory areas when required
7. A positive, can do attitude and approach to your work
8. A mininum of 1 year experience in a CNC Machining role or as an apprentice